As fall arrives, we would like to share some positive recent news from the Gotham portfolio as well as highlight some of the investment trends that we are following and dealflow activities that we are engaged with. In this edition of Friends of Gotham we have:
- News on Gotham Ventures portfolio companies PulsePoint and LendKey;
- Key hires by Fund II portfolio companies Sailthru and Jibe;
- A blog post on Cybersecurity startups out of Israel by TechCrunch, two markets Gotham Ventures monitors closely and are extremely bullish on;
- An article on the how technology is changing Fintech, another area that Gotham Ventures has attractive and increasing deal flow;
- The announcement of Singularity University‘s accelerator and the EDGE education technology accelerator, where Gotham Ventures Principal Lucas Nelson and Gotham Ventures Senior Associate Zak Schwarzman are mentors, respectively;
- The first episode of ABC’s new reality show featuring Tim Draper; and
- An interview with Steve Jurvetson, DFJ co-founder and one of Silicon Valley’s leading minds on frontier-tech investing.
We believe these articles give you a glimpse into the momentum in the Gotham Ventures’ portfolio, as well as areas we are looking to invest in going forward. We hope you enjoy them as much as we did.
The Gotham Team
Read full article here: Friends of Gotham Newsletter